Monday, April 27, 2009

Tribute to Our Moms.. Stampers 5 Projects

IT was that time again... Our Stamper's Five meetin'!! This workshop I wanted to create cards to honor our mothers.. My lastest issue of Stampin Sucess had GREAT ideas for me to use!! I took them and made them to suit the occasion..

This first card has a unique fold. I just liked that it was different! We used the "Great Friend" stamp set out of the current mini catalog, and the new scallop oval punch!

This card uses the big shot to cut the bigz top note, AND to texture it! It is hard to see in the pic, but we used the "wood grain" texture. I also LOVED how the ribbon was tied through. I used the horizontal slot punch, and run through from the back to the front of the card and tied it in a knot, trimming the ends. This card features the "Thoughts and Prayers" stamp set, that I am just in LOVE with too!!


1 comment: