Sunday, July 26, 2009

A few new ideas...

A few new ideas : When I hold a workshop, I precut the materials and usually have left overs.. So I like to challenge myself and use other stamps to use the supplies up so they don't go to waste.. so this first card is just that.. It is made using the newest SU Modern Label punch. And I just sponged around the edges to make it stand out, and used stampin dimensionals to hold it out from the card. Trendy Trees stamp set is just darling.. :) Rich Razzleberry is still catching my eye!!


A friend of mine came over to stamp wedding cards, and we came up with these! Using the bigshot embossing folder, Elegant Bouquet- with vellum cardstock, colored with markers, and wha-La! Beautiful! You could use this design for just about any kind of card.. Birthday, simpathy, wedding, Thank you... You name it!

Same idea, just added vanilla hardware :) My thank you to a fabulous hostess :)


Happy Stampin, until next time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment