Sunday, July 12, 2009

From my Stampin Room....

I have been having fun playing with my new stamps, and In Color supplies! Here are a few new samples for you! I had a wonderful little workshop today too, as Always, enjoyed visiting with new people and teaching others about my favorite hobby!!!

My favorite of the new in colors is "Rich Razzleberry" It is just a cool shade of purple!! This first card I used a clear envelope and cut all the seams off, and then cut it in half.. I then used staz on white and black inks to stamp on it, creating my own clear overlay. Added a fab new background paper underneath, and was very pleased with the results! I am also LOVING the new polka dot ribbon! Just the right size, and so cute!!



This card uses an embossing folder, and vellum cardstock! Simple and elegant wedding card!! AND takes no time at all to create!!!

MORE Razzle Berry!!!! There are also LOTS of new background papers that match!! SO fun!!


** Note: Congrats to Kim for winning my open house door prize! She is now the owner of my new favorite purple, rich razzleberry, ink pad!!! Thanks to all the ladies that came to the open house, It was, as always, a pleasure to spend time together!!

1 comment:

  1. AND thank you for the fun night! :) PS- Love that color too! Any shade of purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete