Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More FALL Samples!!

Here is a little 4X4 card we made at my workshops this month also.. We used the bigshot and leaves die to cut the leaves out and used texture plates to make them more fun!!



I used the card idea, to make this 6X6 scrapbook page. This is Aria (my now 8yr old) when she was only 3 1/2! Boy time flies!! Used the same basic idea and passed it off to a scrap page. Think I will again pass it on to a 12X12 next!! I just love the textured leaves and these colors together!! I made a card using the Bright Blessings jumbo wheel! FUN!! I love all the cute messages on this wheel. Sorry for the plastic glare.. I have to remember to take pics BEFORE I stick them in the clear envelope!! This card uses the textured cardstock in Dusty Durango.. Now available in the 8 1/2X11 size as well as the 12X12!!
Fall has arrived in full swing this week.. We brought in our pumpkins last night, just to be safe!! And it was pretty frosty out there this morning! Happy Stampin All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment