Monday, September 21, 2009

Navy Birthday card

Here is a Birthday card I made for my sister in law.. I've been meaning to get this on here for a little while now.. Time just flies by!! Anyway.. I used night of Navy cardstock, ink, and ribbon, I love SU's line of colors, how everything matches so nice! The overlay is the new "seasonal pieces" printed window sheets. They come with all kinds of different prints, I liked how pretty this one was. The styled silver hardware looks pretty matched with square rhinestone brads too! The greeting stamp came from the "Sincere Salutations" set, and the flower that coodinates perfectly is from the "Eastern Blooms" set. I just stamped the ink off once before stamping the tag. Pretty simple and fast card to make :) I've been getting prepared for my upcoming workshops.. Want a sneak peek??? I may post what we are making on here in a couple days!! Check back! I love working with fall colors and themes!! FUN FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment