Monday, February 7, 2011

BiRTHDaY CaRD CoNTeST

I just realized this Contest isn't on my BLOG!!! EEKKK!! Anyway, Here's the scoop!

It's my Birthday this month, and so I thought I should host a contest!

How it works: Make your best Birthday card(s), using mostly/mainly Stampin Up Supplies and send it to me, post marked by my Birthday Feb 22nd (or hand deliver). There are 3 different categories, which means 3 winners! Best Tools Card- Card (created using mainly stampin tools: Bigshot, punches etc) Most Creative (most unique & original), and lastly WOW card (Most fabulous, and Amazing card)

OK, My sister in law is going to be the judge, since I will LOVE them all since they are for MY BIRTHDAY and all!! And the winners get....... $15 gift certificate from me for Stampin Up Merchandise!! YEAH!! You get to pick your prize!

Good Luck, and Happy Stamping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment