Thursday, February 17, 2011

SAB DSP Ice Cream Parlor Cards

Here are the first... I've been playing with the new Sale-A-Bration stamps and paper! I will try to keep posting this week many samples made with the SAB promotion items! It really is the best sale of the year!! Plus this paper Screams SPRING!! Which with the warmer weather, I have got me some spring fever going on!! Love the bright colors, which I generally don't use very often.
Stamps: Thank you Kindly & Word Play
Ink: Old Olive, markers to color greeting: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and Peach Parfait
Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo-SAB DSP Icecream Parlor
Tools: Bigshot, polka dot embossing folder, Fun Flowers die, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, Modern Label punch, Star punch, scallop border punch
Other: Brights designer buttons, linen thread, brights glimmer brads

No comments:

Post a Comment