Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sew Suite!


I knew from the moment I first opened the Occasions mini catalog, I need this sew suite stuff!! It is so cheery and fun, it makes me smile :) For all these cards I used the My Digital Studio to print off the image of the girl. Then watercolored her with my ink pads, and blender pens, being careful not to touch the printed image too much, as printer ink is NOT water proof :)

Stamps: Pattern Pieces, Great Friend
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, and Wild Wasabi- blush blossom marker
Cardstock: White, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, DSP Sweet Stitches
Other: Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon, Blender Pens


Stamps: Occasional Quotes, Pattern Pieces
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, & Blush Blossom marker
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, White, Melon Mambo, & DSP- Sweet Stitches
Tools: Scallop trim border punch, small oval punch, blender pens


Stamps: You're a Gem, Pattern Pieces
Ink: Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, & Blush Blossom Marker
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, white, DSP- Sweet Stitches
Tools: Scallop trim border punch, blender pens
Other: Bright buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment